The Metropolitan Nashville Board of Public Education regularly holds two public meetings on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month unless otherwise advertised. The Board hears public comment at 2nd Tuesday meetings.
Process to request to appear before the Board of Public Education:
- Requests must be received by the Friday at 4:30 p.m. (two days in advance) before the scheduled meeting.
- Send a letter (by email or fax) to request appearance before the Board that includes: Name, Address, Phone, Email, Speaker and Topic, and Board Meeting date.
- Once the request to appear has been approved you will be notified by email or a phone call.
- Speaker should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to start of meeting and a Board staff member will greet you.
- If Speaker has information for distribution, must have at least 20 copies.
Please send your request for appearance and any other information to the Board Administrator via email at email@example.com, fax 214-4480, or mail to 2601 Bransford Avenue, Nashville, TN 37204.
Speaker has 3 minutes at the podium.
View Powerpoint Guidelines.