What Our School Offers
- Enhanced Option extended day program
- Cooperative agreement with Park Board utilizing Kirkpatrick Community Center
- Student Recognition Awards WPBS (Schoolwide Positive Behavior Support)
- Project Neighborhood After Care (PNA)
- ENCORE Program for gifted & talented
- Communities in School Site Coordinator
- "Smarty Cats" Debate Team
- Homework Hotline Support
- Vanderbilt Onsite Therapist
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Support (SWPBS)
- Martha O'Bryan After School Tutoring
- Social/Emotional Learning
- Nashville Promise Neighborhood
What Makes Our School Unique?
Kirkpatrick Enhanced Option School has highly committed staff, parents, and community who support our students in meeting the academic, emotional, and social challenges they face growing up in today's world. It is our commitment that each child leaving Kirkpatrick will be equipped with skills necessary to become lifelong learners and productive citizens.
We are proud of what we have achieved at Kirkpatrick. We continue to work toward our vision which states "The faculty and staff of Kirkpatrick Enhanced Option will create a model school that provides a positive and safe learning environment for every student." We also do what is best for students in order to achieve our academic goals.
We want our parents to be our partners, as well as our PENCIL and community leaders, in creating a stellar education for each child that lives in East Nashville.
School Zone and Pathway
Students living in the Kirkpatrick area are zoned to the Stratford cluster. To determine whether you are zoned to this school, visit our School Zone Finder.
PENCIL & Community Partners
- Madison Church of Christ
- Nashville Prevention Partnership
- East End United Methodist Church
- Otter Creek Church
- Nashville Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Option & Village Church
- Fannie Battle Day Home
- Martha O'Bryan Center
- Junior Achievement
- Belmont University
- Oak Hill School
- Cayce Family Resource Center Partnership
- Kirkpatrick Community Center
- PALM International
- RIF: Reading is Fundamental
- Vanderbilt school-based mental health therapy
- Centerstone Case Management
- Freedom Writer, Ann Schober and "The Mix," Lancaster, PA
- Shane Matthews
- Inglewood Church of the Nazarene