Home     Contact     Customer Service     Webmail
MNPS Logo  
Print this page

School Records Request
School Records can be requested by completing the Records Request Form if the student has graduated 3 years ago or more. For records less than 3 years after to graduation, check with the local school.

Requests for Diploma copies should be directed to the Tennessee State Department of Education. Please call (615) 532-4867 for information. Institutions that need to verify graduation may fax requests to (615) 253-6038. Individuals that need copies of transcripts must complete the Records Request Form.

Download the Records Request Form
ADA Symbol                                 2601 Bransford Ave. Nashville, TN 37204 615-259-INFO (4636) Home | Sitemap | Terms of Use | Copyright