Give your input on Metro Schools for the operational & performance audit
The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County is working in conjunction with MNPS to ensure all students receive the best education and are served in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. McConnell Jones Lanier & Murphy LLP has been engaged to conduct the audit. We need to know what community stakeholders think about the following areas:
- Governance, Organization & Management
- Educational Service Delivery
- Budgeting/Financial Management
- Impact of Charter Schools
- Community/Parental Involvement
- Human Resources
- Computers & Information Technology
- Facilities Use & Management
- Student Transportation
- Food Service
- Safety & Security
Come give your opinions at our open house:
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 I.T. Creswell Arts Magnet Middle Prep 3500 John Mallette Drive, 37218 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Feel free to download our flyer to share with others.