Are you ready for your child's first day of prekindergarten?
In Metro Schools pre-K, children learn through play and discovery of the world around them.
Deadline is Friday, April 29, 2016
There are more pre-K opportunities than ever before with diverse offerings for every family in every neighborhood. Apply for pre-K before April 29 to be included in the pre-K selection process in May.
Click here to receive pre-K information sent directly to you.
Applying is simple:
1. Find the program that is the best fit for your family using the Pre-K Guide.
2. Gather all the documents you need:
- Birth Certificate or record of birth: Children must turn four years old on or before August 15, 2016 (with some exceptions).
- Proof of Davidson County residency- Utility bill, telephone, lease or homeowner policy
- Parent/Guardian photo ID- Driver's license, state-issued ID passport or military ID
3. Visit one of our many application locations across Nashville.
- Applications are available at any of the 12 Enrollment Centers, Bordeaux and Ross Early Learning Centers and the Customer Service Center.
- After filling out and submitting the application, families learn about next steps like important dates for the selection process.
- In the meantime, be sure to visit the schools you like, meet the principal and learn about the pre-K program.
It is our great pleasure every year to welcome thousands of new prekindergarteners to our schools, and we are excited to partner with you and meet you on the first day of school – August 3, 2016!
See how our prekindergarten students learn through play, in this video:
If you have any questions, call our Customer Service Center at (615) 259-INFO (4636) or visit MNPS.org.