Get answers to questions like:
- How do I reinstate my driver's license?
- What should I do if I received a state citation?
- I can't pay my court costs, What do I do?
- Do I really need a lawyer if I was arrested for a minor charge?
- If I can't afford to hire an attorney, what should I do?
- Do I qualify to have a case removed from my record?
The deadline for registration is Friday, January 27, 2017.
This event is being provided as a service to the parents and/or family members of Metro Schools students. The first 100 pre-registered participants will receive an individual consultation and review of their criminal history in Davidson County. Issues unrelated to Davidson County and those that involve divorce and/or child custody will not be reviewed during the event.
You must pre-register for an individual consultation and review of your criminal history. You can pre register for this event by contacting Robin Trollinger at (615) 259-8569, Monday through Friday 8 am.m to 4 p.m. or by emailing at Robin.Trollinger@mnps.org
Event flier: English