Part-time and full-time and management opportunities are available.
Metro Nashville Public Schools is looking for talented, dedicated community members to join their nutrition services department. Join MNPS hiring managers to learn more about these part- and full-time positions and management opportunities.
Positions available include:
· Part- and full-time cafeteria assistant
· Part- and full-time cashier
· Full-time positions are eligible for the district’s competitive comprehensive benefits package.
· There will be on-site interviews and cashier testing during the job fair.
Everyday, our nutrition services teams serve the 86,000 students of MNPS healthy, fresh meals during the school day. These employees have a direct opportunity to make a positive impact in a student’s live: serve them a warm, healthy and balanced meal
The requirements for these job opportunities:
· Must be 18 years old
· Must have a high school diploma
Resumes are preferred, but not required.
Friday, June 28
12 – 3 p.m.
Metropolitan Nashville Board of Public Education
2601 Bransford Avenue
Use the Family Information Center entrance off the Berry Road side of the building.