Skip to main content
Early College Application Process
How to Apply
- The Early College Program is for students in grades 9-12.
- Early College High School will accept applications from current eligible 8th grade students until all 100 seats are filled.
- Students must enter the program at the beginning of 9th grade and must meet the MNPS Academic Entrance Requirements as follows:
- MNPS Policy outlined for 2018-19 Academic Entrance Requirements
- Minimum 85 Grade Point Average
- Meet test score requirements as outlined in Metro Schools’ Policy
- Participate in student/parent interview