Parent University provides MNPS parents and caregivers training, resources, and access to skills and services which grow, achieve, and empower greater levels of advocacy for children, schools, and community.
Parent University empowers parents to to navigate multiple roles as partners in their children's education.
TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
Parent University has trainings and workshops to build capacity on topics such as Fatherhood 101, Car Seat Safety, Academy Support, Health and Social and Emotional Learning, Parent Advocacy and Leadership, and Financial Empowerment and Workforce Development.
Parent University trainings are organized by colleges:
- College of Academic Support
- College of Social/Emotional & Health Awareness
- College of Financial Empowerment & Post Secondary Education Access
- College of Parent Advocacy & Leadership
- College of Digital Access & Learning