Welcome to the MNPS Portal for Students and Families
With Family Portal, you can see real-time class and assignment grades, homework, test scores, upcoming due dates, attendance information, discipline incidents and more. It also allows for better communication between teachers and families through emails and mobile alerts. Teachers will be able to send messages to parents, and schools will be able to post important news and announcements for you to see.
Update for 2019-2020 School Year
We are excited to inform you Infinite Campus has a new look and two new and improved mobile apps:
The new Campus Parent app allows for easier access for all of your children under one username, as well as the ability to manage family and emergency contact information such as phone numbers, emergency contacts, contact order and relationships.
The Campus Student app does not have the ability to manage family/contact information.
New Campus Parent Features
Includes enhanced features to make it more useful, including a responsive design optimized for use on mobile devices and tablets.
Grants additional access and modification capabilities that do not exist in the Campus Student account.
Grants Parents access to a Self Service section to update household and emergency contact information, including many more features to come.
Offers features that will not exist in Campus Student.
Parents, if you currently are using your student’s login information, we strongly urge you to create your own Campus Parent account so that you will have access to all the new enhancements provided.
Download the Apps
Signing up is quick and easy. Activate your account by following the step-by-step instructions:
1. Visit the Campus Parent Portal login page.
2. Click on the link marked “New User?’”
3. Parents will receive this activation key from the Enrollment Center when the child is enrolled. If you do not have this number, you can go to the front office of your child’s school. Parents will need to verify their identity to get this activation key from the school.
4. Follow the steps listed on the site to create a user ID and password.
a. Use a personal email address as your log in. This will secure a unique login name.
b. To be as secure as possible, we recommend your password be at least 8 characters and contain a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
NOTE: After your initial login, you will be required to enter a recovery email address, which will allow you to reset your password on your own if you ever forget it.
The Family Portal is a powerful tool, and we are all responsible for keeping it – and your child’s personal information – secure.
By using your activation key, you agree that:
1. You are the person in which you say you are, and you have not fraudulently obtained this activation key.
2. Information accuracy is a shared responsibility among schools, parents/guardians and students.
3. You are granted access to information for student(s) for whom you, according to the MNPS system, have custodial rights. If any other students are included in your Campus Parent Portal, you must notify your school front office personnel immediately.
4. MNPS maintains the right to add, modify or delete information and Campus Parent Portal functions at any time, as well as the right to deny parents access with suitable cause.
5. Use of the Portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district.
Further questions should be directed to your child’s school. Each school will have at least two, with many having more, Family Portal Liaisons who will serve as the front-line points of contact in supporting families in using the Portal. These Liaisons will be fully trained in all aspects of the Portal and in how to offer technical and user support. Sign-up and support events will be planned throughout the spring semester to help families get acquainted and comfortable with the Portal.
If I do not know my Activation key? Contact your child’s school. Be prepared to have a photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.) and proof of residence (Current Utility Bill or Lease/Mortgage Document in the Parent/ Guardian’s name) so we can verify your information.
Updating the household information for your student may require other types of information, such as a court ordered custody arrangement, Power of Attorney, or DCS Education Passport, for staff to verify you should have access to student information.