Transcript & Record Requests


Current Students

  • To request transcripts from all MNPS high schools, except MLK, Hume-Fogg or Hillsboro, make the request at Order a Transcript website
    • Students from MLK, Hume-Fogg and Hillsboro need to contact their school counselor for transcripts.
  • Parents may give permission to the district to share their student's official high school transcript with colleges and postsecondary partners so students may participate in early postsecondary opportunities and/or seamlessly enroll in postsecondary pathways after graduation. To request a copy of the transcript be sent to a college partner, parents can use the Order a Transcript website

Former Students

  • If you are a former student and/or graduated in 2018, or before, submit the Records Request form
    • Submit the request form with the fee and a copy of your identification. 
  • Students who graduated in the year 2019, or after, can request transcripts at Order a transcript website